Saturday 15 July 2017

The Ardent Lover!


Gloomy day after day, so bleak,
Of restless, grumpy dark clouds,
And of persistent bone-chilling winds,
Amidst driving sheets of rain!

When all seems lost in anguish, in despair,
‘Ere dusk glides in to welcome the night,
The smiling sun parts the curtain of clouds,
And with magnificent enthusiasm, says!

Hi! Cheer up! Smile!
At times, hiding and now showing,
In this world do I play,
Games of hide and seek with you!

When you get tired of playing,
And forever need me, dearest,
Know that your ardent lover, I am,
Beloved, just look for me within!

Open the door to the cave of your heart,
With your secret key of stillness,
Therein, you’ll find me cool and bright,
Not a cloud of worry in sight!

I’ll free you of all chains, cumbersome,
Grant you wisdom divine of light,
Show you all is made of love,
That you are blissful, immortal life!

Comments

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...